ACLS Foundation Inc.
Geomatics Scholarship Program
- Encourage and provide financial rewards to students that are enrolled in a postsecondary institution in the field of geomatics.
- One scholarship is targeted toward an indigenous candidate and one is targeted toward a female candidate, to be selected from eligible applicants.
Eligible applicants are students in good standing, registered full time, and continuing studies in a geomatics program at a recognized University, Technical Institute or Community College in Canada.
Applicant must be a Canadian citizen or a landed immigrant.
- Applicants must demonstrate a record of scholastic achievement in order to qualify for a scholarship.
Download the ACLS Foundation Geomatics Scholarship Program Application Form (PDF, WORD)
The complete application requires the following documents to be attached.
- Sealed official transcripts of all post-secondary education (courses completed, and grades received). Sent by mail or courier from your respective institution.
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship or landed immigrant status.
- V. or resume, summarizing education, past employment, community involvement, etc.
- A letter detailing the career plan and why the candidate should be awarded a scholarship.
- Optional: If applying for a scholarship targeted for Indigenous students, please provide evidence of Indigenous status.
Scan and send files in the following order in 2 steps:
Application, resume and cover letter in one scanned file.
*provide all document in one PDF file with surname in title (example: Smith_Scholarhip_Application)
Proof of citizenship, Indigenous status and proof of enrollment in a second scanned file.
*provide all document in one PDF file with surname in title (example: Smith_Supporting_Documents)
Note: Prior to issuance of a scholarship the candidate will have to provide confirmation of registration from the Educational Institution for the coming year.