Exhibitors & Floor plan
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to take part in the Mont-Tremblant Summit from May 19th – 22nd, 2020 in Mont Tremblant, Quebec. The delegates for this special conference will have to opportunity to attend the following events:
- The 16th National Surveyors Conference (NSC 2020) presented by the Association of Canada Lands Surveyors (ACLS) and Professional Surveyors Canada (PSC)
- Conference of the Working Party on Land Management (WPLA)
- Canadian Geomatics Engineering Conference (CGEC 2020)
The overall goals of the WPLA are the promotion and improvement of land administration and land management in the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) region.
The Canadian Geomatics Engineering Conference will be organized by representatives from the Canadian universities that have a Geomatics Engineering program. This will be their second conference.
The theme for this conference is “International and Indigenous Perspectives for Sustainable Land Governance”.
The upcoming conference will be held at the Quartier Tremblant – Base Camp, Mont Tremblant Quebec. Spaces for exhibits have been reserved at the Base Camp. https://www.tremblant.ca/plan/groups-business?sc_lang=en
The preliminary themes of seminars are the following:
- Urban Perspectives (How are digital twinning and smart cities initiatives shaping urban land governance and urban social dynamics)
- Environmental & Social Perspective (How is land governance evolving to address global sustainability and climate change)
- A National Framework for Land Administration Governance in Canada (Building a cohesive land governance community)
- Indigenous Perspectives on Land Governance
- Research in Geomatics Engineering and
- Succession Planning for Land Surveyors
Included in this package are digital copies of our promotional post card, an Exhibitors Application Form as well as a copy of the floor plan of the exhibit area, which must be sent in before April 1st, 2020. Details on the Conference will be posted on the ACLS Web site in December. The exhibitors room will be open to delegates on May 20 and 21. Set up can be done in the evening of May 19 or before 9h30 am on May 20. Tear down will be after 4:00 pm on May 20.