Click on each activity for more information
Tuesday May 19th
- 19:00 – 22:00 Icebreaker and silent auction
Wednesday May 20th
- 09:00 – 14:00 Guided Tour– Discovery of Mont-Tremblant Park (lunch included) Cost: $100.00
Thursday May 21st
- 09:00 – 11:00 Creative Studio Cost: $10.00
- Lunch with Keynote speaker: Jessy-Jay Anderson
- 13:45 – 15:15 Sugar Shack Experience (Tasting included) Cost: $30.00
- 18:30 – 22:00 Gala Dinner at Manitou on top of the mountain including gondola ride
Friday May 22nd
- 09:00 – 14:30 Culture and Chocolate Tour chocolate tasting included but not lunch (not recommended for persons allergic to nuts or chocolate) Cost:$50.00
Other activities on site (unorganized)
Panoramic Gondola – $19.80
- Comfortably sit in the Panoramic Gondola and admire the view for a few minutes as you reach the summit of Tremblant! Not only will you get a breathtaking view on the Laurentians, Lac Tremblant and the surrounding valleys, you’ll also have access to a host of activities.
- Discover the highest peak in the Laurentians via 11 trails ranging from 1 km to 11 km for hikers of all levels. Crisscrossing Mont Tremblant amidst waterfalls, streams and lakes, our trails offer open and shaded areas and deliver spectacular views at every turn. And who knows? Maybe you will be lucky enough to meet a few deers along the way! Access to Tremblant’s trail network is free of charge.