- ACLS Home
- What is a CLS?
- About ACLS
- Aboriginal Expertise
- Offshore Expertise
- Contact Us
You are here
The CLS Profession is a truly multidisciplinary profession. It includes the following disciplines:
- Land surveying: measurement and positioning on land
- Hydrography: measurement and positioning on water
- Photogrammetry: measurement and positioning with the use of aerial photographs
- Mapping: drafting of maps or charts
- Remote Sensing: collection of data on a object or an area on the Earth from a distance (satellites, aircraft, etc.)
- Land Registration: management of property rights information (titles, deeds)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS): computerized geographic information management.