ACLS Foundation Geomatics Scholarship Program
- Encourage and provide financial rewards to students that are enrolled in a postsecondary institution in the field of geomatics.
- Encourage and provide financial rewards to members of aboriginal communities that are enrolled in a postsecondary institution in the field of geomatics.
Eligible applicants are students in good standing, registered full time, and continuing studies in a geomatics program at a recognized University, Technical Institute or Community College in Canada.
Applicant must be a Canadian citizen or a landed immigrant.
Applicants must demonstrate a passing grade in all courses.
The application form requires the following documents to be attached.
- Sealed official transcripts of all post-secondary education (courses completed and grades received).
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship or landed immigrant status.
- C.V. or resume, summarizing education, past employment, community involvement, etc.
- A letter detailing the career plan and why the candidate should be awarded a scholarship.
- Optional: If applying for a scholarship targeted for Aboriginal students, please provide evidence of Aboriginal status.
Note: Prior to issuance of a scholarship the candidate will have to provide confirmation of registration from the Educational Institution for the coming year.
Yukon ACLS Scholarship Program
Awarded to a Yukon student enrolled in a recognized post-secondary institute in any of the following :
- Land Surveying
- Land Management
- Geographic Information Systems, or
For more information, please see the Yukon Foundation website.