- ACLS Home
- What is a CLS?
- About ACLS
- Aboriginal Expertise
- Offshore Expertise
- Contact Us
You are here
ACLS Foundation Geomatics Scholarship Program
Three scholarships of $1,500 each are available annually. One scholarship is targeted to an aboriginal student that meets the eligibility requirements.
- Encourage and provide financial rewards to students that are enrolled in a postsecondary institution in the field of geomatics.
- Encourage and provide financial rewards to members of aboriginal communities that are enrolled in a postsecondary institution in the field of geomatics.
- Eligible applicants are students in good standing, registered full time, and continuing studies in a geomatics program at a recognized University, Technical Institute or Community College in Canada.
- Applicant must be a Canadian citizen or a landed immigrant.
- Applicants must demonstrate a passing grade in all courses.
The ACLS Foundation Inc, evaluates each submission on the basis of scholastic achievement.
The application form requires five other documents to be attached.
- Sealed official transcripts of all post secondary education (courses completed and grades received).
- Confirmation of registration from the Educational Institution.
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship or landed immigrant status.
- If applying for a scholarship targeted for Aboriginal students, please provide evidence of Aboriginal status.
- Optional C.V. or resume, summarizing education, past employment, community involvement, etc.
All completed applications must be submitted to:
Association of Canada Lands Surveyors Foundation Inc.
900 Dynes Road, Suite 100E
Ottawa ON K2C 3L6
Deadline for application is May 15 of each year.